Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sexual Experiences

As teens we are taught that sex is bad. Don't do it. You will get genital diseases and pregnant. It will ruin your life. Yet, our biological needs win out and we lose our virginity. Some first times are better than others but we try again. Those first few experiences have a lot of impact on how we view sex until something or rather someone comes along to change it. My younger self was horny. I have no idea what I was doing but I was having fun figuring it out. I didn't always make the best decision but I learned from my mistakes. I was perplexed that my emotional feelings had little to do with whom my body wanted to sleep with. I guess I'm just hardwired differently. Before my husband I was mostly a normal young woman sexually. I was in a long-term relationship with my fourth boyfriend ever and was debating marriage after college. Tracci turned my world upside down by showing me I did not have to conform to society's standard of sex. I could enjoy sex with more than one person and have a meaningful relationship. I might have gone a little wild exploring my sexual appetites. You never know what you like until you try it. I released my desire for other women and have had a girlfriend for a short time. The funny thing about sleeping with other people is you learn new tricks. Everyone has had different experiences and brings different skills to the table. My best oral partner was not my best sex partner who was not my best fuck buddy. Some connections would last months and turn into friendships. Many others would fizzle out after a few weeks. Most were a product of a long night of flirting that led to great sex but the repeat more often than not fell far short. I'm not sure how I would have ever made the sexual discovers I have without an open relationship. Our shared and separate sexual experiences have positively influenced our sex life together. -Ena

No comments:

Post a Comment